The most recent inspection of Elworth CE Primary School took place in October 2023.
The overall judgment is that Elworth CE Primary School continues to be a good school.
Here are some of the positive comments made by the inspector in the report:
- This is a happy and friendly school, where everyone values and celebrates the differences between people.
- Positive relationships between staff and pupils are evident throughout the school
- Pupils treat each other with kindness and consideration.
- The school sets high expectations for pupils.
- Pupils know that it is important to work hard and to behave well.
- Leaders provide many opportunities for pupils to develop their leadership skills and their confidence.
- Pupils take part in activities which allow them to pursue their interests and talents.
- Pupils also take an active part in charitable work. They value supporting causes within and beyond their school community.
- Reading is celebrated and prioritised from the early years through to Year 6.
- The school regularly reviews how well pupils are progressing towards their individual targets and makes further changes to better support pupils as necessary. This enables pupils with SEND to learn and achieve well.
Please click on the link below to read the full report.